On holiday in Brazil, Vini Jr. was the guest this Monday with “Bem, Amigos!” in the session. The Real Madrid player, the Champions League top scorer, spoke about his great season in Europe, the Brazilian national team and much more. Galvão Bueno has already arrived.
– God willing, I hope to tell you a lot of my goals – said Vini Jr.
With everything fixed, but still not signing a new contract with the meringue team, Vinicius was asked about the harassment of other European giants, such as PSG, but they guaranteed a renewal for Real Madrid:
“Follow the biggest in the world,” he said.
In the program, Vini Jr. recalled that Karim Benzema wants to take on Brazil at the World Cup and Galvão showed a photo with Qatar’s keys and possible confrontations. And the Real player joked:
“Anyone can come,” he commented with a smile.
In the first question, Vini Jr. was asked by Galvão which classic he misses the most:
“Ah, I think it’s Flamenco x Vasco, a game that Flemish fans like,” he said.
Vinicius recalled coming to Real Madrid after seeing Juni Calafat, the head coach of the meringue club. And he mentioned Rodrygo, Camavinga and other young people who continue to hire the club. As a last resort, the French Tchouaméni.
Real Madrid player Carlo Ancelotti shared the benefits of a direct relationship between his Real Madrid coach and Tite in the Seleção.
– They always talk to each other to align something when there is a game. Sometimes it requires removal from one game or another. I’m better at Real and he (Tite) asks (Ancelotti) how he can help Seleçao too. They both like each other and understand each other well – commented Vini Jr..
Vinicius commented on the importance of keeping his coach connected.
– There is a slight difference between the groups. We play more in front of the national team, Tite asks us to attack a lot. Actually, I’m a little behind. I’m going backwards. In the national team, we have more balls. Today’s football has to come back to score or make it difficult for everyone, ”the player said.
Smiling, Vini Jr. reacts to Galvão Bueno’s joke – Photo: Bruno Giufrida
Introduction to the sound of Ludmila
The flamingo-revealed player came in with the “Maldives” sound from Vini, a fan of Vini. The singer is a guest player for the one-year anniversary of his high school in São Gonçalo.
When Galvão recalled that the newspapers had already arrived and said that he had won for Real, Vinik said:
– I’m in the beginning, I still have a lot to conquer. I hope to have more to tell at the end of my career – he defined.
See Vini Jr.’s participation in “Bem, amigos!”
Pull on Benzema’s ear
– There was nothing there. Karim has a great love for me. He always tried to help me. The next day he came to talk to me, he said that was not it (Editorial note: At the time, the Frenchman complained about Viniga and asked him not to touch the ball that night). I always took that in a good mood, I didn’t take it to the negative side. He always does everything on the field. Tough is also good (laughs).
Vini Jr. Benzema took it “hard” and talks about his relationship with the striker
– He told me that I really need to celebrate the title, because then it passes quickly and we don’t celebrate it properly. The title goal chip is coming down. I thank God every day for everything he has done for me and my family.
– It’s normal for age. I think I ended up going through a lot of training stages at the base. I became a professional at the age of 16 and was not fully trained. There is a lot of pressure in real life, but I had the help of experienced players like Karim Benzema, Marcelo, Casemiro. I’ve always evolved over time. I’ve had a good time this season, so it’s normal for the next one to be better than this one.
– All the young people who work with him love him. And he for us. He always talks about Kaká, Pato, Rivaldo, Richarlison. He always tries to help us, he has a very young technical committee that gives us the information and confidence we need. Sometimes he even scolds her because she needs to. Me and Militao (laughs). But the board passes us by if one side is faster, the other is slower, if one goalkeeper misses the ball, the other is another. Because we don’t watch every game.
Vini Jr. Coach Carlo Ancelotti talks about the importance he has had in his evolution as a player
– It’s the most united group since I arrived. The celebrations have been different this year. We all felt something special. The youngest people arrived, Rodrygo, Militão, me and Camavinga. Everyone likes each other, that’s important.
– Neymar is our best player, his opponents are always more united with him and he asks us to run in space, because he has a unique quality of our finding. He does everything for me, he is a great friend, and for the youngest. The higher the pressure for him, the older he gets. He calls this responsibility, which also takes away from us, the people who are arriving. Playing for the national team is a lot of pressure, but we will get used to it.
– It’s the best environment in the world. Everyone wants to be there, as long as the experienced give us peace of mind and the freedom to do what we want.