Six races left after which the season is over method 1 over and Sebastian Vettel’s first-class profession.
Four-time world champion method 1 will retire at the finish of the season. But followers do not must do with out Heppenheimer fully.
Formula 1: Hummer information on Vettel!
Sebastian Vettel will additionally compete in the 2023 Race of Champions (ROC), the ROC introduced on its web site on Wednesday (14 September).
This is Sebastian Vettel:
- Born on July 3, 1987 in Heppenheim.
- Vettel’s house kart observe was the Erftlandring. Michael Schumacher had beforehand held his first motorsport driving take a look at there.
- In 2007, Vettel made the leap to Formula 1, the place he initially raced for BMW Sauber and Toro Rosso.
- In 2009, he moved to the Red Bull workforce and from 2010 to 2013, he received the title of world champion 4 instances in a row.
- In 2015, Vettel went to Ferrari. However, with the Scuderia, he was denied an enormous hit.
- He will drive for Aston Martin (previously Racing Point) from 2021.
On January 28-29, 2023, the cult occasion will be held in the northern Swedish path of Pite Havsbad. Race drivers compete on snow and ice.
“For my first race after leaving Formula 1, I could not consider a greater place than the Race of Champions. It will be my eleventh race and I will come again as a result of it’s a particular occasion and really thrilling,” mentioned Sebastian Vettel with pleasure.
+++ Heaven: Hammer Hammer! Customers could be blissful +++
Formula 1: Vettel to take part in 2023 “Race of Champions”.
The four-time world champion continued: “I’ve little expertise in snow and ice racing, so I needed to undergo a steep studying curve in Sweden this yr – and it was a really nice shock to succeed in particular person. towards Sebastian Loeb in the closing. Now I am unable to wait to get again and provides ROC Ice Racing one other likelihood and hopefully assist Team Germany to a different ROC Nations Cup title.
+++ Formula 1: A loopy twist on the driver’s carousel! Mick Schumacher takes a better look +++
But Heppenheimer is not the solely F1 champion to be there. McLaren’s two-time world champion Mika Hekkinen can also be in the race. There are additionally rally drivers comparable to Petter Solberg, Oliver Solberg and four-time WRX world champion Johan Kristoffersson. W-Series champion Jamie Chadwick has additionally introduced his participation.
More Formula 1 information:
Vettel was additionally in this yr’s “Race of Champions”. Next to him was Mick Schumacher. You can learn how the German star duo fared at ROC in 2022 right here.